Complete Landscaping and Installation Services
Rocscape Landscaping understands that your property landscape is a reflection of your identity and values. We can provide you landscaping that can captures your individuality, style and values. We strive to provide superior client satisfaction, from our commitment to quality craftsmanship that meets and exceeds our client’s expectations.
Rocscape Landscaping will keep you updated from start to finish, ensuring that you are completely satisfied with our work and progress. We would love for you to join our list of satisfied clients and benefit from our full range of services and commitment to achieve a landscape of lasting beauty.
Contact us today we serve Mayfield Heights, Lyndhurst, Mayfield Village, Gates Mills, Orange, Pepper Pike, Highland Heights, South Euclid, Willoughby Hills, Richmond Heights and Beachwood. We provide year round services for your property maintenance and landscape services needs, which also includes snow plowing and sidewalk snow removal. We are fully insured and licensed.Reconstruction of Retaining WallMulch Bed InstallationsTrellis and more...
We offer the following services individually or we can package the services together, for a better landscape investment choice. Choose only the services you want. Also, we can provide these service with our property maintenance services and snow plowing services to give you the best year round protection on your investment.
- Design & Build Landscape Installation - We listen and ask questions about your ideas for your property. We develop a plan that will achieve your ideas with the condition and characteristics of your property, as well as your budget. We will present to you a conceptual plan for your valued review and input. Following our meeting we take any changes and incorporated them into a final design for your approval. Once final approval has been given, Rocscape Landscaping will start the professional construction and installation of your landscaping project.
- Skid Steer Bobcat and Dump Truck Services – We can grade your property, remove dirt and debris, pull shrubs, provide back-filling, haul away materials, deliver and install materials, i.e., soil, mulch, gravel, washed river gravel, fill dirt and more...
- Paver/Stone Walkways - Pavers and stone walkways are very versatile. We can design and install a simple path or a more elaborate walkway to your favorite parts around your property. Pavers and stone come in a wide variety of shapes, colors, textures and can be made into a wide variety of patterns.
Garden Walls - Can be used as part of a landscape design to improve a sloping yard or as raised garden design.
- Garden Walls - Can be used as part of a landscape design to improve a sloping yard or as raised garden design.
- Flower & Shrub Planting - Planting procedure starts at the loading of the plant from the nursery with the carefull loading of the plants and shrubs: to protect the stem and roots from any damage, we lift from the container or rootball. We dig the area, we mix organic matter (compost) uniformly with the soil, we backfill the area and recommend adding 2 inch layer of organic mulch on the soil surface around the flowers and shrubs. This will conserve moisture and discourage weeds from growing, aiding in a low-maintenance flower and shrub installation.
- Sod & Seed Lawns - We can install a new sod lawn for you or start from seed. The difference is a sod lawn is an instant lawn that is hardy and needs bi-weekly watering. A seed lawn requires 3 - 4 months to mature into your beautiful lawn, plus requires extra maintenance and weed control in the first season. Seeding is more cost effective for greater square footage lawns.
- Decorative Stone, Gravel & Mulch Beds - Putting a good application of mulch, decorative stone or gravel accomplishes several things that cut down the stress on your plants and enhances the landscape of your property. Applied carefully and maintained requlary, mulch can keep your plant roots moist, nourished and easier to care for.
- Brick & Stone Patios - Add a welcoming feature to your property that is long-lasting, with a brick and/or stone patio. We can help you plan the size, layout and pattern for your new brick and/or stone patio. We remove the soil at the patio location, then we pack the soil bed and gravel with a slight slope for drainage. We then set the stone and/or brick in a layer of sand and tamp them down to create an even surface. We then fill the cracks with sand and tamp them down again. Upon completion we landscape around your new stone and brick patio.
- Firepits - A great entertaining area to relax by is an open fire pit. As a service we can check with local ordianances and/or associations for the specific guidelines to see if a firepit is permitted and what distances must be maintianed from the building structures and/or property lines and overhanging trees. We install the firepit in the proper location and remove the soil. We then pack the soil bed and gravel. Then the first layer of the stone or cast concrete blocks (that look like stone) is added below the existing soil. We then build the firepit walls and gule them together with masonary adhesive up to the capstone. Upon completion we landscape as you desire around the firepit.
- Meditation Ponds - Enjoy the beauty, tranquility of a medation pond. We meet with to discuss your ideas. We then come up with a design layout to review with you prior to any work. We then meet with you choose which rocks to use for your meditation pond. We then make your meditation pond a reality uopn your approval.
- Brush Removal - Do you have brush that makes your landscape look unsightly? Rocscape Landscaping can remove the brush and clutter to enhance the look of your property.
Thank you for visiting. Please browse our website and come back often as we will be continually adding information. If you do not see what you're looking for, please fill out our, Information Request Form below or call us today at 216.409.4040.